Poe 3.3 Shadow Saboteur Builds
The Saboteur focuses on enhancing his traps and mines with utility bonuses and further traps and mines. The class also possesses other utility bonuses like blind synergy, the location of effect bonuses, regeneration and ailment immunities. Here you can find the best Path of Exile 3.3 Shadow Saboteur Builds.
[PoE 3.3 Build] Extremely High Single Target Damage Saboteur Build with Arc Mines
This is an Arc mine build that played in 3.2 Bestiary league. The build scales harm by stacking six power charges to get massive amounts of harm from two Shimmeron wands, with 30% extra damage from low life as well as the Discomfort Attunement keystone. This build cleared all the endgame content in 3.2 and supplied me with my 1st Uber Elder kills. In spite of excelling at boss killing, the build also has excellent clarity, and Our Gamer mapped with it to level 95. To my surprise, considerable buffs to Arc have been announced for 3.3, more than doubling this build's currently higher damage. It is time for Arc mines to enter the meta.
+ extremely high single target damage
+ significantly higher evident speed than most mine builds
+ no need to aim
+ it's a viable ES build
- a fully geared version can be expensive
- can't equip much magic find gear
- no fast movement skill so you'll need to walk
- not as speedy as Kinetic Blast or Tornado Shot
Poe 3.3 Changes Buffs:
- Arc now bargains 15% much more harm per remaining chain. With the default seven strings, a level 20 Arc now deals 105% far more single target damage. With a +2 Arc Chains helm enchant, Arc offers 135% additional harm.
- Arc has 90% damage effectiveness alternatively of 70%. This can slightly enhance the damage granted by Shimmeron's added damage.
- Arc has slightly higher base damage.
- Arc now splits to a further enemy when it chains. This really should considerably boost our evident speed.
- Trap and Mine Harm help now gives 49% a lot more harm in lieu of 39% extra harm.
- Damaging distinctive enemies now grants Vaal souls. We may possibly have the ability to use Vaal Clarity or Vaal Discipline through the Uber Elder fight.
- The "Always Attack Devoid of Moving" feature has been added towards the game. No additional cumbersome num lock trick.
Poe 3.3 Changes Nerfs:
- Aspect skills are gone. We cannot run Aspect of the Spider anymore.
- The 30% good quality corruption isn't readily available. Our ES is going to be slightly reduced.
- The Eternal Labyrinth Arc helmet enchant now gives +2 additional chains somewhat of +3. This can slightly decrease our evident speed.
- The mine laying speed around the Saboteur minor nodes in addition to a few passives has been reduced.
- Vaal skills can't gain souls for any duration after using a Vaal skill. We will have lower uptime on Vaal Clarity.
We choose the Saboteur class for its great quality of life features for mine builds. We take the following major nodes:
- Pyromaniac: up to 20% regeneration, reduced mana cost, and immunity to shock and ignite
- Born in the Shadows: blinds enemies and reduces their damage
- Bomb Specialist: increased mine laying speed
- Demolitions Specialist: increased mine arming speed
All of the nodes are very good and can be taken in any order depending on your preference.
If you are having trouble deciding, Suggest Pyromaniac > Bomb Specialist > Born in the Shadows > Demolitions Specialist.
Help Alira. +20% to critical strike multiplier and +15% to all elemental resistances are too good to pass up.
General Mapping: Soul of Lunaris (first two upgrades) + Soul of Garukhan (upgraded). If you don't have the Garukhan upgrade, use Soul of Abberath or another minor god that you like. Get the third Lunaris upgrade if you play in parties.
Labyrinth / Atziri trio / Vaal Temple: Soul of Lunaris + Soul of Rakesh.
Shaper: Soul of Solaris (first two upgrades) + Soul of Garukhan (upgraded).
Elder / Uber Elder: Soul of Solaris (first two upgrades) + Soul of Rakesh.
Level 2: Freezing Pulse + Onslaught (Mercy Mission quest)
Level 4: Bear Trap
3 Link: Freezing Pulse + Onslaught + Arcane Surge
Level 10: Flame Dash
Level 12: Arc + Remote Mine + Minefield (discard Freezing Pulse)
Level 16: Herald of Thunder
Level 24: Wrath (discard Herald of Thunder)
4 Link: Arc + Remote Mine + Minefield + Trap and Mine Damage (Act 2 vendor)
Act 6: Spell Totem + Detonate Mines (trade for Detonate Mines gem)
Act 6: Cast When Damage Taken + Immortal Call + Increased Duration + Detonate Mines (trade for second Detonate Mines Gem)
5 Link: Arc + Remote Mine + Minefield + Trap and Mine Damage + Lightning Penetration
Act 9: farm Blood Aqueduct for Tabula Rasa (optional)
6 Link: Arc + Remote Mine + Minefield + Trap and Mine Damage + Lightning Penetration + Controlled Destruction
While leveling, look for rares with a high life roll and good resistances. Around level 60, shift your focus to looking for rares with both a good life roll and a high amount of energy shield. A hybrid setup with a decent buffer of energy shield to protect your life works well until you are ready to go low life. See the budget/hybrid version in the Path of Building section for an example with some real gear.
PoB Link: https://pastebin.com/822GVtc2
Skill Tree: https://tinyurl.com/ybzbkww7
Example Link: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2148343
[PoE 3.3 Build] Can run pretty much any Map mod Tri-Element Crit Trapper Saboteur Build
Lightning Trap doesn't harmonize well with the other two Traps resulting from the truth that it indeed is not deemed a Location of Effect skill; the other two Traps are. As a result of this, something that adds area harm will not support it, like Carcass Jack, for example, but only Projectile damage does, which in turn does not add any harm towards the other Traps. On leading of it, I don't take pleasure in it. It shoots a bunch of projectiles you need to have Penetration with, and they can potentially miss anything close to having been you through the Trap, but maybe one thing far away by opportunity. Vortex is often a potent spell and is neat when employed as a Trap. The explanation I do not run it can be because first, Ice Trap demands not a further link to function, and secondly as a result of Elemental Equilibrium. Vortex offers its most significant damage per the damage over time effect, potentially out-performing Ice Trap with it, but on account of Elemental Equilibrium, mentioned harm will go through the 25% Cold Resistance the enemy will achieve. The initial hit of Vortex will only cause Elemental Equilibrium, correct. However, it nevertheless will hamper the Vortex impact for some time before your Fire/Shock Nova Trap hits. Also, I choose to have my damage dealer in a single go, and not make we wait around a second longer! Nonetheless, if you need to make use of it, by all implies, do so. It functions significantly improved for this build than Lightning Trap.
+ Can run pretty much any Map mod (Although no Life and Mana reg can be a major pain)
+ No mandatory Gear
+ Fast screen-clearing
+ Can get a decently high life and ES pool (5k+ life and 2.5k-3.5k ES(Depending on your gear)
+ Atziri, Izaro and High Tier Maps ain't no problem!
+ Can deal with every Guardian! (See Videos for each below)
+ Shaper and T15 Elder viable! (Video for latter to come)
+ Loads of fun to play!
+ Everyone loves a Shocker!
+ Viable for HC, but can be a pain early on, as this build tends to be pretty squishy in its early stages.
+ Mana heavy without Mind over Matter, meaning you need a Mana Flask if you don't skill it.
- The high amount of giant Shock Novas and Ice Traps can get on one's eyes quickly
- Your fingers can get stiff from continually smashing the keyboard
Help Alira for more Mana regeneration, more Crit multiplier and some Resistances as a neat side bonus. Either that or kill all and get two skill points, your choice.
Saboteur is my preferred one particular. You can get Assassin, sure, but Chain Reaction, in my opinion, outperforms any crit you get in the Assassin skills!
Get Fantastic Crime and Chain Reaction together with your initial two batches of points and then Pyromaniac for Life regen and after that Born in the Shadows to blind your enemies along with your shocking appears!
PoB Link: https://pastebin.com/Fczw8ngX
Example Link: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753522
[PoE 3.3 Build] Arc Mines Hall of Grandmasters Farming Saboteur Build
PoE 3.3 Changes:
- Now has an added damage effectiveness of 90% (up from 70%).
- Now bargains 7-37 lightning harm at gem level 1 (up from 2-35), up to 152-862 lightning harm at gem level 20 (up from 47-886).
- Now offers 15% a lot more damage for every remaining chain.
- Can now split to a further enemy anytime its chains. These splits can't get the string.
- Strings 4 times at level 1, as much as seven instances at level 20.
- Previously chained +40 instances.
- Now offers 38-64 lightning harm at gem level 1 (up from 2-35), as much as 924-1539 lightning harm at gem level 20 (up from 49-939)
- Now needs 25 souls per use (down from 32).
- Now deals 15% far more damage for every single remaining chain.
- Now increases the shock duration by 100%.
- Now increases the impact of shock by 100%.
- Now chains 5 occasions, but every single chain can split to yet another enemy (from which it can also chain). This number grows as it levels.
- Now causes your Arc damage to be lucky for 4 seconds.
- Now has an added damage effectiveness of 180% (up from 80%).
- Now prevents you from gaining Vaal souls for 4 seconds following use.
TheSaboteur cluster (close to the Shadow) has moved even closer towards the Shadow. One of its modest passives now grants 4% improved trap throwing speed and 4% elevated mine laying speed (down from 8%).
Every with the Saboteur's passives which previously granted increased elemental damage now allows enhanced trap and mine harm alternatively.
Every of the Saboteur's smaller passives which previously granted 8% increased mine laying speed now allow 5% elevated mine is laying speed.
Vaal Skill Alterations
- Vaal skill gems now also grant the base version on the skill at the similar level and sound quality because of the Vaal gem. For instance, a Vaal Burning Arrow skill gem now allows both the Vaal Burning Arrow as well as the Burning Arrow skills.
- Working with a Vaal skill now prevents you from gaining souls for all Vaal skills for any short period right after the power is employed. The duration of this effect varies from profession to Skill.
- Whereas previously the price of Vaal skills would improve in regions after Act 5, and once more right after Act ten, the cost of all Vaal skills is now constant throughout the game. This is worth keeping in thoughts when taking a look at the following modifications, as even though quite a few Vaal skill expenses have already been raised when compared to their base cost previously, they may be common now lower than the price you'd have paid in higher-level places.
- Damaging rare enemies now generates 1 Vaal soul per 2% life it loses, using a 1-second cooldown.
- Damaging particular enemies now makes 3 Vaal souls per 2% life it loses, having a 1-second cooldown.
Added eight new Grandmasters to the Hall of Grandmasters exclusive map, and replaced two current ones.
Alira or kill all (I take Alira)
HoGM: Bomb Specialist, Demolitions Specialist, Pyromaniac, Explosives Expert
Major: Solaris (unlock "Captured Jorus, Sky's Edge"!!!)
Minor: Shakari (unlock "Captured Terror Of The Infinite Drifts"!!!)
PoB Link: https://pastebin.com/jmHPqasa
Skill Tree: https://www.poeurl.com/bVQS
Example Link: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2073911
Generally, they're not worth the problems for motives that happen to be adequate in the long run. Whilst they may be helpful for players who may well know practically nothing regarding the game. For essentially the most component, they are studying tools for newbies to ease them into the game. For much more Path of exile 3.3 Builds, you may check out U4GM.com. Just a reminder: you can get 5% coupon code free of charge from the reps if you Acquire Poe Currency order from this article.